Our Mazak Space Gear-510 Mk II enables us to quickly and accurately cut nearly any shape in a wide variety of materials. Whether you are cutting simple gaskets, complex machine components or highly detailed works of art you can trust CSM to deliver.
- CO2 Laser
- Simultaneous 6-axis laser capable of 2D and 3D cutting
- Quick, efficient, accurate
- Easily cut various profiles and contours
- Easy material changeover: from cutting mild steel to aluminum without changing machine set-up or tooling
- Max work piece 120”x60” (3050 x 1525mm)
- Can cut thin gauge sheets from 0.005”- 0.75” mild steel plate
- Pipe/tubing/structural shapes
- Stamped or pre-formed parts (software has automatic fixture programming)
- Small batch or large production
- Mild steel
- Stainless steel
Shapes and Sections
- Round pipe/round tube
- Square/rectangular tubing
- Angle iron
- Custom shaped tube
- Custom profiles
- Specialty tools
- Custom Panels
- Decorative metal/art work
At CSM we can produce virtually any compressor valve component that meet the needs of each of our customers unique applications.
We specialize in manufacturing a large variety of compressor components ranging from guide rings, piston nuts, collars and thread protectors to valve plates and the valves them selves. Thanks to our live tooling multi-axis turning center, we have reduced manufacturing time and added to our capabilities, complexity and the variety of components we can produce.
When in search of that rare replacement component to keep your compressor running, our design team are always prepared to quickly deliver accurate 3D models and drawings allowing our CNC machinists to manufacture your time sensitive parts in unparalleled lead times that exceed OEM quality and specifications.